NK Tours is a travel and tours company based in Johannesburg, South Africa and specialises in short and long guided tours in luxury vehicles and buses
Tours in Gauteng, North West, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique and Swaziland
ḓou Kuhlwane Travel and Tours
NK Tours, operated by N
ḓou Khulwane Travel and Tours, is a travel and tours company based in Johannesburg, South Africa and specialises in short and long guided tours to:
- Johannesburg (city center) Gold Reef City, Apartheid Museum, Constitution Hill)
- Soweto (Nelson Mandela Museum, Hector Pietersen Museum and Memorial, Vilakazi Street, Wandies)
- Pretoria (Union Buildings, Church Square, Voortrekker Monument, Melrose House)
- Gauteng (Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve, Lion Park, Sterkfontein Caves, Cullinan Diamond Mine, Lesedi Cultural Village, Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens)
- North West (de Wildt Cheetah Research, Elephant Sanctuary, Pilanesburg National Park, Sun City), Mpumalanga, Limpopo and Kruger National Park)
- International: Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe Ruins, Hwange National Park and Victoria Falls), Botswana (Chobe National Park), Zambia (Livingstone and Victoria Falls), Mozambique (Maputo) and Swaziland
Tours are rendered for individuals, small and big groups from half day to 11 days and are in luxury vehicles and buses.
NK Tours also provides hotel and airport transfers to and from Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport as well as Lanseria Airport, Grand Central Airport and other locations.
And if you want us to create a specialised tour for your party, contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
ḓou Khulwane Travel and Tours’ guides and drivers are all trained and experienced and uses fully licensed passenger vehicle carriers. Their extensive knowledge of Southern Africa makes every tour both interesting and memorable.